The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, one of the seven union territories of India. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands have a tropical rainforest canopy, made of a mixed flora with elements from Indian, Myanmar, Malaysian and endemic floral strains. The South Andaman forests have a profuse growth of epiphytic vegetation, mostly ferns and orchids. The Middle Andamans harbours mostly moist deciduous forests. North Andamans is characterised by the wet evergreen type, with plenty of woody climbers.
This tropical rain forest, despite its isolation from adjacent land masses, is surprisingly rich with a diversity of animal life. The islands are well known for prized shellfish, especially from the genera Turbo, Trochus, Murex and Nautilus. Giant clams, green mussels and oysters support edible shellfishery. The shells of scallops, clams, and cockle are burnt in kilns to produce edible lime.
After arriving at Port Blair Airport, Check in at the hotel and begin your coastal post lunch. Visit the awe-inspiring Corbin’s Cove Beach. Encircled with coconut palm and silvery sandy shoreline, this beach is located 7 km away from Port Blair. Next, explore the Cellular Jail and watch the inspiring Light and Sound show, which exhibits the remarkable history of Indian freedom struggle. Overnight stay at hotel in Port Blair.
With the break of dawn, get ready and depart to Havelock Island via sea, located 54 km away from Port Blair. Spend a laid-back afternoon at the renowned Beach Number 7 (Radhanagar Beach), You can enjoy an exhilarating session of scuba diving, which is available on an optional basis by making a direct payment. After the enthralling session, return back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Make way for more enjoyment on this day, and set sail for Elephant Beach after a relaxing breakfast. After a 45-minute journey, reach this spectacular beach. Here, you can also enjoy snorkelling & Scuba diving in underwater world, with the breath-taking coral reefs covering the seabed. After a wonderful exploration of this stunning coral island, head back to the hotel or resort at Havelock island.
After Breakfast in Havelock, Check out from the hotel or resort and set sail for Port Blair. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Port Blair. Begin your day by first visiting the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium), where you can see 350 species of marine life found in and around this island. Next, visit Anthropological Museum and learn about the facts and history of primitive-era tribes found in Andaman. Afterward, explore the alleys of Naval Marine Museum known as Samudrika. Here, you can grasp an understanding of the history, marine life, geography, and archaeology related to this island. Overnight halt.
Start with a delicious breakfast at your hotel and head to experience the Underwater Coral Safari, Glass bottom boat; Banana boat etc.it will give you a spine thrilling experience. Thereafter, proceed for Ross Island (Once where the administrative headquarters of the British capital of these islands & now is under the Indian Navy) Visit the museum,called Smritika that holds pictures and artifacts from the British era significant to these islands. Back to your hotel at Port Blair and spend the night.
Wake up and prepare yourself to say goodbye to this lovely cluster of islands and beaches. After an exciting five-day exploration of beautiful beaches and islands, Transfer to Airport for return flight with a remembrance of exotic Andaman.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule