Delhi with Agra and Jaipur
Delhi Agra and Jaipur makes the perfect combination of Golden Traingle of India. The package of 4 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour takes you to three major cities of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This itinerary will allow you to explore heritage sites of the country like Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort and others.
Arriving at the Airport in Delhi, you will be received by our representative and move towards Agra. You will be assisted by the representative through the check-in process in Agra Hotel. A visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal is on the cards in the afternoon. This beautiful structure of marble signifies eternal love and is listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will then visit Agra Fort, made of red sandstone on the banks of River Yamuna. Your overnight stay is scheduled at Agra Hotel.
The second day will commence with a drive towards Jaipur post breakfast. On the way you will pay a visit to the ghost town- Fatehpur Sikri which is deserted. You will be transferred to the Jaipur Hotel on your arrival. There you will visit the observatory- Jantar Mantar and the City Palace. Besides, you will be able to visit the Palace of Winds popularly known as Hawa Mahal. You will stay in the same hotel at night, which you checked in.
Post breakfast, you will take a trip to the majestic Amber Fort. You will also get the opportunity to ride an Elephant to reach the top of Amer Fort and previous capital of the royals. After that you will be set for a journey to Delhi. Arriving at Delhi, you will be accompanied to the hotel where you will spend a relaxing night.
You will checkout from the hotel after breakfast and will go for sightseeing of Delhi. You will begin your sightseeing with the historical and architectural beauty of the city including Qutub Minar, Red fort, India Gate, Raj Ghat and other attractions as well. You will be able to get the glimpses of grand government buildings and the President’s House, and will pay a visit to the Laxmi Narayan temple well known as Birla Temple. Later you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport for your onward flight.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 0124-4859749. We are open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. sologo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, sologo reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. sologo will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule