Nepal is the land that is known for exceptional beauty and natural attractions welcome people to enjoy a memorable holiday. In the birthplace of Buddha tour one can happily explore Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara along with the UNESCO site Lumbini. The special part of this tour plan is visiting the gorgeous destination Lumbini the birth place of Lord Buddha. Here one can explore the ancient sites, monasteries and many more along with other attractions of Nepal. So just plan and pack your bags to explore the amazing destinations around Nepal that are loaded with mind-blowing attractions during your coming vacation.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1400m, Welcome by Tripncare Representative with Guest then direct transfer to Hotel.
After breakfast, Full day guided sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa (The largest stupa in Nepal), and Patan city, Syambhunath (Monkey Temple) and over night at Hotel.
Early morning take Breakfast then drive to Pokhara 820m via Manokamana Darshan by cable car. Spend enjoyably the evening trip along the bank of Phewa Lake and over night at Hotel.
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise View & Enjoy with panoramic view of Annapurna Himalayan range then back to Pokhara. After breakfast full day sightseeing in Pokhara and place to see Davis fall, Bat Cave, Barahi Temple. Also enjoy Boating to go to temple and free for shopping in Pokhara and over night at Hotel.
After breakfast, we will drive to Kathmandu Check-in at hotel rest of the evening is at your own leisure/ Evening visit of Thamel (Tourist hub of Kathmandu).
After breakfast, rest of time is at leisure until we pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to airport for onward destination.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule