Sri Lanka Package
An island country with the world’s oldest human-planted tree, timeless ruins, old legendary temples, UNESCO World Heritage sites and ancient culture, Sri Lanka stands back in time. Hundreds of elephants are guarding this ancient cultural heritage and you can only be a mere spectator, awestruck at the time that was, and the time that will be. If you are someone who loves animals and nature, Sri Lanka needs to be on your bucket list. On the other side of time, nature awaits you with its countless vibrant beaches, rainforest peaks and endless national parks. This place has much more to offer than just historic sight-seeing. While oscillating in time, you can sip over a cup of tea or have a sumptuous meal of spicy foods, exotic fruits and sweets. The tea and spices are known worldwide for their rich taste and quality.
Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport & transfer to Pinnawala. The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Sri Lanka tourism. Then Transfer from Pinnawala to Kandy. Enjoy a sightseeing of Srilanka tour in Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Visit the temple of the tooth, the Peradeniya university campus and catch a panoramic view of the town. Early evening, you will visit a Kandyan dance performance and be treated to a spectacular fire walking finale. Its also famous for its shopping, gems and jewelry, handicrafts, batiks, silks and lot more. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast visit Kandy to tea plantation. One the way visit The Royal Botanical Gardens. Visit A Tea Plantation And A Tea Factory, Where The Best Tea In The World Is Produced. You Could Observe Process & Manufacturing Tea.Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya. elevation (about 2000m above sea level) in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of the tea country and you can visit a plantation and a factory en route here and witness how the famous "Ceylon Tea" is brewed. Transfer back & vernight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel, transfer from Kandy to Bentota. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Post breakfast proceed to Madhu Ganga boat ride. Later proceed for day trip to Galle.The Port of Galle –115 km south of Colombo and close to Hikkaduwa. Galle is a town rich in history.The majestic Galle Fort bears ample testimony to that fact. The City of Galle is one of the best-preserved colonial-era cities in Southeast Asia, and has been declared a World Heritage City. The Dutch Museum and the National Maritime Museum are some of the famous tourist attractions in Galle. Transfer back to Bentota. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast at Hotel transfer from Bentota to Colombo. Day at leisure on your own for shopping . Overnight stay at Hotel.
Have breakfast at Hotel and later proceed for a city tour of Colombo.Administrative capital of Sri Lanka and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life. Colombo was known to ancient traders however it was only made the Capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815.On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo. After full day city tour Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule